Pierre Trividic and Patrick Mario Bernard
Dominick Brassan always had the power to turn invisible. He never used it a lot. What would be the point ? Turning invisible is risking to hear and see things you are not supposed to.
Instead he has chosen to keep it a shameful secret, even concealing it from his fiancée, Viveka.
But when his ability to control it gets out of his hands, his life, friendships and relationships are turned inside out.
- Director Pierre Trividic and Patrick Mario Bernard
- Jean-Christophe Folly
- Isabelle Carré
- Golshifteh Farahani
- Sami Ameziane
- Distributor Rouge Distribution
- Press Officer Agnès Chabot
- Production Ex Nihilo
- Coproduction Les Films de Pierre
- Coproduction A.S.Production
- Coproduction Rouge international